Is it possible to establish connection between Arduino Nano RP2040 built-in Wifi Module and ESP-01 Wifi Modile connected to Arduino Nano?

Hello everyone,

I am working on Arduino Nano RP2040 IMU data. And I want to send this data wirelessly to the Arduino UNO over Wifi. In addition to this, on the receiver side(UNO side), I want to operate a mechanical device on the basis of the IMU data received.

The Arduino Nano RP2040 has a built-in Wifi module, hence, I thought of making the Nano RP2040 wifi module a server that can upload data to its IP address. And the ESP-01 on the UNO side can access this data on this IP Address by behaving as a client to the established Nano RP2040 Wifi Server.

I am able to send the data to IP Adresss by the server and I am able to access the data via a smartphone connected to the server established by Nano RP2040. Now the problem is,

1. I am unaware of how to make ESP-01 interact with UNO and also established a connection with the Nano RP2040 server.
  2. I am also concerned about the baud rate since ESP-01 needs a 11500 baud rate.

There are a few more questions that I am concerned about. However, It would make the topic very complex and hard to understand. I hope you have understood the question Kindly share any info related to this Topic.

Thanks in Advance. Apologies for large question

use WiFiEsp or my WiFiEspAT library in for the esp8266 as WiFi adapter.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.