Is there enough RAM on my arduino nano to handle all the devices ?

Hello everyone,
I am learning arduino and I wish to make a kind of probe that measures temperature and humidity (with a DHT22) at regular intervals.
I am actually at the first stage of conception so no code is written yet.
First, I want it low-power so I will use a TPL5110 from adafruit to power the arduino every hour.
I'll measure with a DHT22, and I want to store the data on a sd card to make some statistics later.
I want to have in addition of the temperature the time when the measure was taken with a RTC.
Then, and finally I want to display the last measure taken on a 2.13 inch Epaper HAT interfaced in SPI with the SD card Reader.
I want to use an arduino nano (because it seems to be the less power consuming) for that project.
I've read a lot of things on the internet about the SPI and the fact that an arduino NANO can't handle SPI well as there would be not enough RAM on the processor.
Before buying the Epaper screen (which is expensive), I want to make sure the nano will be able to handle all the devices with the RAM.
Any ideas on how can I calculate the total RAM my project require ?
Thank's a lot !

You could mock up your project in a sketch. Include all the libraries you need and some basic code to initialise them (just to get the objects to consume memory).

When you compile the sketch, the IDE tells you how much program memory and RAM you have used.

Thank you! I'll try