Led control lib with a nano BLE

Hi,
I’m trying to compile the demo matrix code from this lib.
I’ve removed the “#include <pgmspace.h>” in the .h.
Now I’ve another problem , and I don’t understand what it means.

In file included from C:\Users\LABO\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\mbed\1.1.2\variants\ARDUINO_NANO33BLE/pins_arduino.h:4:0,
from C:\Users\LABO\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\mbed\1.1.2\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:81,
from C:\Users\LABO\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_582431\sketch\LCDemoMatrix.ino.cpp:1:
C:\Users\LABO\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\mbed\1.1.2\cores\arduino/macros.h:27:55: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘.’ token
#define digitalPinToPinName(P) (g_APinDescription[P].name)
^
C:\Users\LABO\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\mbed\1.1.2\variants\ARDUINO_NANO33BLE/pins_arduino.h:132:21: note: in expansion of macro ‘digitalPinToPinName’
#define SPI_MOSI (digitalPinToPinName(PIN_SPI_MOSI))
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Users\LABO\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LedControl\src/LedControl.h:75:13: note: in expansion of macro ‘SPI_MOSI’
int SPI_MOSI;
^~~~~~~~
C:\Users\LABO\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\mbed\1.1.2\cores\arduino/macros.h:27:55: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘.’ token
#define digitalPinToPinName(P) (g_APinDescription[P].name)
^
C:\Users\LABO\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\mbed\1.1.2\variants\ARDUINO_NANO33BLE/pins_arduino.h:132:21: note: in expansion of macro ‘digitalPinToPinName’
#define SPI_MOSI (digitalPinToPinName(PIN_SPI_MOSI))
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Users\LABO\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LedControl\src/LedControl.h:75:13: note: in expansion of macro ‘SPI_MOSI’
int SPI_MOSI;
^~~~~~~~

Thanks

The problem is caused by a name conflict between the SPI_MOSI macro defined in the Arduino mbed boards core and the variable of the same name used in the LedControl library. The solution is to rename the variable in the LedControl library to a unique name.

I'd be happy to provide specific instructions for doing this if that would be helpful to you. I will need to look at the source code of the LedControl library to do so. So if you want those instructions just post a link to where you downloaded the LedControl library from, or if you installed it via Library Manager then say so.