LED+Photoresistor+pushbutton?

Basically I'm doing an easy project that I'm not quite sure on how to do. I know how to make light sequences, but I don't know how to add in a photoresistor+ a pushbutton.

There are 3 conditions I need to make which I don't know how. The pushbutton is not pressed+roomlights on = a light sequence 1 The pushbutton is held down and room lights on = a light sequence 2 the room lights are off = light sequence 3

How exactly do I code the pushbutton and the photoresistor code together? I've looked at both tutorials, but I don't know how to add the code together. Here is what I have at the moment. I'm on the 13 pin arduino thing. I have no clue how to add this stuff together. PLEASE any help! The pushbutton reads 1 or 0 on the serial communicator, but I don't get how to put it together or code a photoresistor properly. Thanks!

int button; int LED8; int LED11; int LED13; int photoresistor

void setup() { button=7; pinMode(button, INPUT); Serial.begin(9600); }

void loop() { Serial.print(digitalRead(button));

delay(1000); }

{ photoresistor=A0; Serial.begin(9600); } void loop() { Serial.println(analogRead(photoresistor)); } void setup() { photoresistor=A0; Serial.begin(9600); } void loop() { Serial.println(analogRead(photoresistor)); }

if (photoresistor == something && pushbutton == somethingelse)
 {
   sequence1
 }
else if (photoresistor == something && pushbutton == somethingelse)
 {
   sequence2
 }
else if (photoresistor == something && pushbutton == somethingelse)
 {
   sequence3
 }

For the photoresistor condition you may want to use <=, >=, < or >.

Or maybe, just to add to Shpaget, use an inequality rather than ==, since it's very unlikely the value will be spot-on