Library problem?

Hi guys,

I am currently still new to Arduino and I'm trying to get the temperature part working.

I have downloaded the library from https://www.cooking-hacks.com/documentation/tutorials/ehealth-biometric-sensor-platform-arduino-raspberry-pi-medical under the [u]Download the e-Health library for Arduino (important: V2.0 2013 version)[/u] and place the 2 files under C:\Users\User\Documents\Arduino\libraries\eHealth and C:\Users\User\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt

So the image of the error is below.

Looking forward to your replies guys... Thanks =D

Can you see that error message ? I can't on an iPad. Copy and paste the error window.

Why download the 2013 version when there's a newer one available for your board?

This is the first Google result for "prog_uint8_t Arduino" It describes the solution pretty clearly.

Hi, I have replaced all "prog_uint8_t" with "uint8_t" under the .h and .cpp library files and I have gotten these errors

Arduino: 1.6.4 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Uno"

C:\Users\student\Documents\Arduino\libraries\eHealth\eHealthDisplay.cpp:42:30: error: variable 'eHealthLogo' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of 'attribute((progmem))' PROGMEM uint8_t eHealthLogo[] = { ^ C:\Users\student\Documents\Arduino\libraries\eHealth\eHealthDisplay.cpp:110:29: error: variable 'cookingLogo' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of 'attribute((progmem))' PROGMEM uint8_t cookingLogo[] = { ^ Error compiling.

Change it back and then put in your own #define:

#define prog_uint8_t const uint8_t

Yes, that worked. Thanks MorganS