Hey people, Im doing an academic project in which I need to make a room temperature sensor? After some hours research I have found LM35. I would like to know:
- If LM35 is a good sensor for the mentioned purpose?
- Also, whats the importance of the quiescent current in a sensor? From my understand its good to have a low quiescent current sensor to make project power efficient.
- Importance of gain in a sensor? From my understand this will make the sensor more accurate by giving large output per variation of degree celcius.
- Importance of output impedance in a sensor? Which I don't really know.
- Also, is using a digital sensor or analogue sensor better for this application?
- As LM35 doesn't use single supply according to datasheet, so what is single supply?
- Is there an alternative sensor that could be easy to implement or better accuracy or requires low power?
Hope someone can give me genuine help to understand the mentioned questions.