M5Stack Core2 with BME680 and BSEC.h libary

I started a project to implement my project done on the ESP32 now on a M5Stack Core2.
Received the CORE2 Christmas day, with some little starting problems all went except that the senor was not found over the I2C connector "Port A" in the M5 Core2.

I tried a lot but it seems the "Port A" (pin 32 and 33) is inactive.
I downloaded a I2C scan sketch wich runs well but do not found the BME680 (on 0x76 or 0x77).
Also no conflict as nothing else is working at 0x76 or 0x77.
I measured the 5 VDC and they are there.
I checked wiring 100 times.
I reinstall the BME back to the ESP32 I used before and it still works.

Finally I connect the BME680 to the internal I2C system of the Core2 (pin 21 and 22) and boom it works... :confused:
Do does the Port A on the CORE2 need to get "switched on" somehow?

The idea of using the M5 was to have a nice little device, no soldering or cable...

I can post the complete code if required but system still says its too big....

M5 Wetterstation.txt (23.1 KB)

It's all in the APi why ESP32 pins on portB do not work as outputs API Reference - ESP32 - — ESP-IDF Programming Guide latest documentation.

GPIO_NUM_0 to GPIO_NUM_32 are on portA and can be used as inputs and outputs. GPIO_NUM33+ are on GPIO portB and can be used as inputs only, it's all in the ESP32 API.

Its says that 21 + 22 as well as 32 + 33 are in AND outputs... or do I read this incorrectly?

I´m not at all expect, just trying to get something running.....

It's all in the APi why ESP32 pins on portB do not work as outputs API Reference - ESP32 - — ESP-IDF Programming Guide latest documentation.

GPIO_NUM_0 to GPIO_NUM_32 are on portA and can be used as inputs and outputs. GPIO_NUM33+ are on GPIO portB and can be used as inputs only, it's all in the ESP32 API.