Making smart trolley for supermarkets

Hello everyone, I am making smart trolley. So I am using arduino mega for it. I need help if anyone have done this kind of project before? I am connecting 7" TFT screen and barcode module. I am stuck in connecting database MYSQL with the ESP8266 wifi module. I need guidance. Anyone?

(deleted)

I have done one meeting with the investor. I have hard coded the products details in the sketch. Now i want to connect barcode module and database with ESP8266. I have to give another meeting in next week, I have to present this trolley in supermarket.

(deleted)

I have searched many times and tried many codes, but negative. Lets try another time. But still need guidance and help.

I am open for business. If any expert interested in deal i will share profit amount. My idea is introduced to market and I have to complete it at any cost.

If you want paid help then ask in the Gigs and Collaborations section

...R

Alright. But i still need personal experience if anyone have already worked on this solution.

FahadAwan95:
Alright. But i still need personal experience if anyone have already worked on this solution.

As your project is "for profit" it is completely inappropriate to ask open source people for free help. Go to Gigs an Collaborations and hire someone. Or open source the thing and post details here. Nobody can really help you much at the moment because you haven't given any details of the project.

Asking here for help with your "for profit" enterprise is the same as going to the free bread line for the hungry to get the stock for your grocery store.

OP has posted over in G&C...

Delta_G:
As your project is "for profit" it is completely inappropriate to ask open source people for free help.

Depends - nothing wrong with asking suggestions for for profit, open source projects. Though the lack of details in the post implies this is closed source.