measuring current with CSLA2CD

Hi people!
I'm a new user, and i want to ask you about a project i'm working on. I want to measuring AC current and send data to Arduino.
I need the formula formula to find out current csla2cd and How can Arduino reads the signal ??
Thanks so much, and sorry for the english translation, i'm italian!

plzzzzz anyyy subvention .

The data sheet states 32.7mV / A / turn but as you are measuring ac current you will also need a blocking capacitor in series to eliminate any DC offset and then a precision rectifier to produce a suitable DC signal for the Arduino input.

@OP,
If you want help, it's YOUR job to find the datasheet and link it for members to read.
I'll do it for your this time but next time you need to link it.

datasheet

Do you understand the meaning of the "N*" on the SPEC SHEET ?

It means the 32.7 mV is PER TURN OF WIRE LOOPED THROUGH SENSOR.
ie:
1 LOOP => 32.7 mV/A
2 LOOPS => 65.4 mV/A
3 LOOPS => 98.1 mV/A

The data sheet states 32.7mV / A / turn

thanks for help , but i just need the formula like this --> "amps = (516 - analogRead(A0)) * 27.03 / 1023" this fromula with the ACS712 Hall Effect Current Sensor Module .
please helppp me

Not quite that simple I think. You are measuring AC current so the output of the sensor is also AC, referenced around 2.5volts. You will need a conditioning system as previously mentioned and it's the output of that which you will require the formula for.

On the basis that your conditioner outputs a DC referenced to 0V then your scaling formula will be something like : Amps = analogRead(A0)32.7Q/1023 where Q is the ratio of the conditioner AC input voltage to DC output voltage. Ideally this should be 1 for simplicity.

I say "referenced to 0V" since I presume you will only be monitoring AC current so there's no point in losing the 50% of scale as would be required for bi-directional DC measurement.

You posted for help with CSLA2CD.
We gave you that.
Now you are talking about analogRead.
That's a different formula
We're not going to mix them together.

CSLA2CD is 0.0372 V/A/Turns.

AnalogRead is V input * (5V/1023).

I disagree with above post.
CSLA2CD is DC output because it has a dc power supply input.
32.7 mV dc/A/Turns

If you want help for ACS712 you have to start a new post because your post title only says CSLA2CD.

I say like a formula like ACS712 .

Need complete Exact part number. You have not provided COMPLETE part number. .Post a closeup photo of part number. Thrre's three different versions.

riahimohsen:
Hi people!
I'm a new user, and i want to ask you about a project i'm working on. I want to measuring AC current and send data to Arduino.
I need the formula formula to find out current csla2cd and How can Arduino reads the signal ??
Thanks so much, and sorry for the english translation, i'm italian!

AC - what frequency?

50Hz

A DC voltage with 50Hz modulation is an AC signal, modulated about the DC reference point.

@jackrae,
I don't think you're helping with that statement.
I may not be Mr. Niceguy but at least I don't say silly stuff like that.
Try to stay on topic (ACS712 sensor)

See Reply#6 for explanation.

riahimohsen:
50Hz

With mains frequencies just sample at a high rate and you can calculate rms current
directly. root of the mean of the sqaure of the current.... Just sum the square for a multiple of 20ms
and average, then record the square-root. You have to remove the DC-offset from the readings.