MEGA analog port

Hellow !

I'm working with an MEGA, and I needed a couple more of outputs, so I need to know if is it possible to use the Analog pins as digital outputs?

regards !!!

Yes you can. Pins A0 to A15 have a digital pin alias number of 54-69.

PF , // PF 0 ** 54 ** A0 PF , // PF 1 ** 55 ** A1 PF , // PF 2 ** 56 ** A2 PF , // PF 3 ** 57 ** A3 PF , // PF 4 ** 58 ** A4 PF , // PF 5 ** 59 ** A5 PF , // PF 6 ** 60 ** A6 PF , // PF 7 ** 61 ** A7 PK , // PK 0 ** 62 ** A8 PK , // PK 1 ** 63 ** A9 PK , // PK 2 ** 64 ** A10 PK , // PK 3 ** 65 ** A11 PK , // PK 4 ** 66 ** A12 PK , // PK 5 ** 67 ** A13 PK , // PK 6 ** 68 ** A14 PK , // PK 7 ** 69 ** A15

Lefty

Yes, it is. They get referenced as the next digital pin number after the last digital only pin.

What are you doing that needs so many digital pins?

Thank you !!

I'm working in a prototype to control a machine w/ 40 valves, a display and some control buttons (start / stop, emergency etc).

With ARDUINO you can do a prototype very fast, even with very limited programming skills...

With ARDUINO you can do a prototype very fast, even with very limited programming skills...

Shh, don't tell anyone that, it's not like we need more crowds around here. Some days you can't even find a parking space. ;D

Lefty

Some days you can't even find a parking space.

I never have a problem finding a motorcycle spot. 8-)