Need one more PWM pin on Arduino Nano

Hello, I am working on building a drone with an Arduino Nano, and I seem to be one short of PWM pins. I am using an NRF24L01 radio module to receive commands, which requires the PWM pin D11. The Arduino has 6 PWM pins in total, so I thought I would still have enough to control the 4 brushless motors. However, I just discovered that the Servo library I'm using to control the brushless motors disables PWM on D9 and D10, which means I only have 3 available PWM pins for 4 motors. Is there any way to make one more PWM pin available? For instance is there a way to not use a PWM pin for the radio, or another servo library that doesn't disable PWM on two pins? Or is it possible to control a brushless motor with soft pwm signals? I'd appreciate any advice!

Each timer serves 2 PWM outputs. If a library uses a timer for other purposes, the related PWM outputs are no more available.

Dunno which library you use with the NRF24L and why it uses a PWM pin.

I only have 3 available PWM pins for 4 motors.

Servo (ESC) output using the Servo library does not need to use a PWM capable pin

But the Servo library will use a timer?

To be honest, I am confused about what the OP wants/needs to do having read his post again

I just discovered that the Servo library I'm using to control the brushless motors disables PWM on D9 and D10, which means I only have 3 available PWM pins for 4 motors.

Implies that he has 4 brushless motors and is concerned that he only has 3 PWM pins to control them with, but as the Servo library does not require the use of PWM pins why does it matter ? He can even use the A* pins with the Servo library if he has run out of purely digital pins.

I await clarification with interest

UKHeliBob:
To be honest, I am confused about what the OP wants/needs to do having read his post again
Implies that he has 4 brushless motors and is concerned that he only has 3 PWM pins to control them with, but as the Servo library does not require the use of PWM pins why does it matter ? He can even use the A* pins with the Servo library if he has run out of purely digital pins.

I await clarification with interest

As the OP said use of the Servo library disables PWM on pins 9 and 10 so the Nano has only 4 PWM pins left usable.

This is due to the fact that library uses a timer and has nothing to do with whether any servos are on PWM pins (which you correctly say are not needed for servos/ESCs).

Steve

The Arduino has 6 PWM pins in total, so I thought I would still have enough to control the 4 brushless motors. However, I just discovered that the Servo library I'm using to control the brushless motors disables PWM on D9 and D10, which means I only have 3 available PWM pins for 4 motors

What he says makes no sense so I will await confirmation of what he is doing and how

The rf24 radios can be set up to use soft SPI. Then you can set the pins to any that you want. Consult the rf24 library documentation.