NFC for student ID

hello to everyone.
What i am trying to do is to use NFC cards as student IDs that store the students' ID number and not its information (eg. name, age, grade, etc). From there on, i would like to make it so that when a student uses his NFC tag in any of the school's readers, it will read the student NFC's unique code (that we program into it) and then it links the code with a local database with the student's information. My goal is to be able to do for example, when going to the library, the student psases his card, which sends the unique code to the reader and passes to the PC and is then searched in a database and then pulled into a library book retriever program or something. but i dont know how to link what the arduino reads to what the pc can do. how to do that link between arduino's serial to Microsoft Acces (currently have no experience with MySQL).

TL;DR: How to link what arduino read to what acces does (like a credit card and a database). Read Tag and then database of NFC appears in a nice little acces database.

Thanks alot and sorry for all the story

Do you have an Arduino with an NFC card reader?

jremington:
Do you have an Arduino with an NFC card reader?

Yes. Got NFC cards, NFC reader and NFC writer (also arduino mega, micro, nano and promini)

Then it is a simple matter to send the captured NFC code to a PC via the serial port, where a suitable database management program can do whatever is required.

Since you are using programmable NFC cards, are you aware that many Android phones already have the hardware to reprogram them? I can imagine students having some fun with that.

jremington:
Then it is a simple matter to send the captured NFC code to a PC via the serial port, where a suitable database management program can do whatever is required.

Since you are using programmable NFC cards, are you aware that many Android phones already have the hardware to reprogram them? I can imagine students having some fun with that.

Yep i am aware of it. This is a proof of concept. Anyways. Thats vague. How can i link it from serial port to let aay access? Hoe can i retrieve it?

How can i link it from serial port to let aay access?

Unclear question.

Any program on a Mac or PC that can access a serial port (i.e. USB virtual serial port) can read anything that an Arduino sends via Serial.print() or Serial.write().