NodeMCU amica to LoRa V2

hello guys !

I am working on an ESP8255 (NodeMCU Amica) to make it connect to my ESP32 (LoRa V2)

I am pretty new in the arduino world and it's the first time i am trying something with wifi modules. My question is does anyone know how i can make them communicate directly (without a router)?

the Amica would be the master and the LoRa a slave. All the commande would be in int.

Thanks a lot for your responses !

the amica : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/868-MHz-915-MHz-LoRa-ESP32-Oled-Wifi-SX1276-Module-IOT-avec-Antenne-Pour-Arduino-lectronique/32836246848.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.38fb6c37FP6n3i

the nodeMCU : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/V3-Sans-Fil-module-NodeMcu-4-M-octets-Lua-WIFI-Internet-de-Choses-d-veloppement-conseil/32849498350.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27426c37Yk469C

I am working on an ESP8255 (NodeMCU Amica) to make it connect to my ESP32 (LoRa V2)

the Amica would be the master and the LoRa a slave.

So, the Amica won't actually be connecting to the LoRa.

If you can make the Amica an Access Point, the LoRa can connect to it.

but doesn't it mean that i will need a router ? i don't realy see how i can make the amica as an access point.

but doesn't it mean that i will need a router ?

What role would the router serve?

i don't realy see how i can make the amica as an access point.

Then, I guess you will need a wireless router that can create an access point (as in a point of access to a network).

PaulS: What role would the router serve?

during my research i found out that to connect two wifi module you have to pass by a router. but what i would like to do is making them communicate directly (since it would be used outside)

during my research i found out that to connect two wifi module you have to pass by a router. but what i would like to do is making them communicate directly (since it would be used outside)

You need an access pointer. A wireless router creates an access point. Some ESP devices can create access points. If the Amica can't, find a different one that can.

okey thanks