nRF24L01 and ESP8266 in Arduino UNO

I have been working on a project with an Arduino Uno with nRF24L01 module to collect data from a remote sensor node and an ESP8266 wifi module to send the received data to different fields of my channel in thingspeak.com
However my issue is on starting off the device, the device connects to wifi. Post this connection, I have made the radio.begin() which activates the RF24 and keeps deriving data from the remote node. But till this point I feel my wifi module loses connection (blue led stops blinking) and cannot update data to the API. Please help!

You have not provided your program, a wiring diagram or a picture of the actual hardware. All three are needed.

Remember that both nRF24 and ESP8266 use 2.4GHz wireless so it would not surprise me if they interfere with each other - especially with a transmitter right next to a receiver.

Have you tried changing the channel the nRF24 is operating on?

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Could it be the issue that the esp8266 is not deriving required power from the 3.3v arduino pin after nRF24 gets connected! Just curious. Since I didnt make use of a resistive divider or regulator during supply

I would not expect an Arduino 3.3v pin to be able to provide enough current for 2 devices. It can just about meet the needs of an nRF24. Try powering them with a pair of AA alkaline cells (3v) with the battery GND connected to the Arduino GND.

You have not responded to Reply #1

...R

Robin2:
You have not provided your program, a wiring diagram or a picture of the actual hardware. All three are needed.

Remember that both nRF24 and ESP8266 use 2.4GHz wireless so it would not surprise me if they interfere with each other - especially with a transmitter right next to a receiver.

Have you tried changing the channel the nRF24 is operating on?

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

I have tried changing the channels but it didn't help. The main reason is that with both power hungry modules sitting with each other, the wiFi module cannot derive enough power on nRF24 getting triggered up. A voltage regulator needs to be used for tacking this.
Thanks a lot!