One Transmitter Two Receiver Problem

Hi guys! I have arduino connected with nRF24L01 module and i am sucessfully transmitting the data from from one nRF24L01 to another. What i want to do is have one transmitter and two receivers receiving the same thing.any ideas how do i do that?
This is my transmitter code

#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>

RF24 radio(9,10);
//char variable = 'A';
int n=0;
const byte rxAddr[6] = "00001";
void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  radio.begin();
  radio.setRetries(15, 15);
  radio.openWritingPipe(rxAddr);

radio.stopListening();
}

void loop()
{
  if(n<100)
  {
  char text[32];  
  snprintf(text, 31, "0101100200350%d", n);
  radio.write(&text, sizeof(text));
  Serial.println(text);
  //variable ++;
  n++;
  } 

}

This is the Receiver code

#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>

RF24 radio(9, 10);

const byte rxAddr[6] = "00001";
int counter = 0;
void setup()
{
  while (!Serial);
  Serial.begin(9600);
  radio.begin();
  radio.openReadingPipe(0, rxAddr);
  radio.startListening();
}

void loop()
{
  if (radio.available())
  {
    char text[32] = {0};
    radio.read(&text, sizeof(text));
    counter++;
    Serial.println(text);
  }
}

Thanks In Advance…!!

You could simply set both receivers up with the same pipe, however… by default the nRF24L01 is set up to Tx/Rx packets with ACK/NAK. The issue becomes not one of transmitting, but when both receivers attempt to acknowledge at the same time across the same pipe. The originating radio would get confused very quickly and would likely mire itself in an endless re-transmit loop having never received an ACK. You would need to disable all the acknowledgement/auto re-transmit functionality of all three radios, effectively eliminating any reasonable hope of passing valid data.

so are you saying that one transmitter and two receiver cannot be done?

No, I’m saying that in order to do it you really need to set it up as a broadcast system, much like your car radio, without expecting any response. Unless you start to get real fancy with some frequency division multiplexing (which I’m not quite sure the nRF is capable of). Bottom line is that without channel multiplexing, radio frequencies are, by nature, single, uni-directional (half-duplex) channels. They can’t Tx and Rx at the same time using the same pipe without some diversity. When both receivers attempt to ACK at the same time, how does the originator interpret the signal.

Think of it along the lines of a multi-drop serial network. You can wire the Tx pin to many RX pins, but if the recipients all responded at the same time to the originator, there’d be mass confusion, collisions, retries, etc. An unworkable scenario without arbitration. Same in the wireless world. Spectrum management is a huge challenge which is why transmitters need to be range limited so the freqs can be re-used without overlapping.

is there any code for transmission between more than one transmitting nRf module and more than one receiving nRF module?
Any help would be appreciated.

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

There are two ways to communicate from a master to several slaves.

You can get all the slaves to listen on the same address - but then you have to disable the AutoAck feature so that all the simultaneous acnowledgements don't corrupt each other. Which means that the master cannot know if the messages are received.

You can give each slave a different address and the master can send the message to each slave in turn. That way the acknowledgement process can work for much greater reliability.

There is a master to 2 slaves example in my tutorial

...R

thanks a lot for your help!!