OP amp question

Hello, I am better trying to understand Op amps, i have the equation for a Op amp non-inverting amplifier
The equation is: Vout = Vin ( 1+ RF/RG)
I will also attach a photo of a diagram
My question is if i feed 5 volts to the input and use 2- 1000 ohm resistors for my gain and feedback then i should according to my equation get 10v on the output. Is this math correct?
and is this setup considered using negative feedback?
Thanks!!

Correct, negative feedback. Some old OPA , not rail-to-rail, possible can't get 10V over 2k load at 12V power line, they needs more than 2V headroom.

Opamps are always using negative feedback, that's what they are for (unless you try to use one as
a comparator, which you sometimes see and is often unsatisfactory). Some opamps are destroyed
if not in a negative feedback circuit in fact!!

Some modern opamps are rail-to-rail which means the outputs can swing close to the +ve and -ve rails
(typically a few mV). Such opamps are very handy for 5V opamp circuits where there's not much
voltage range to start with.

Old opamps were almost exclusively designed for +/-15V rails, and swung to within 2.5V or so
of the rails (which is why they don't work with 5V single supply).

Rail-to-rail outputs are always a compromise, if you want the signal to swing right to the rails
you lose bandwidth, output drive current, gain, etc etc, ie the performance is less than if
you don't use the full voltage range.

Be aware that some opamps are described as rail-to-rail when only the inputs are rail-to-rail, typically
the output can drive to the negative rail only in such devices.