piezo vibration sensors

The object that I want to measure vibration is an electric shaver. The FFT of the recorded sound shows a maximum frequency of interest of around 5khz (above which I'm not too interested). I tested with microphone. It didn't work well due to the ambient noise.

I don't think the laser doppler vibrometers would be within my budget.

Now I'm looking into contact piezo sensors/accelerometers. Having never used them, I wonder if the force of contact between the sensor and the object is a key attribute I need to control. I'm thinking about using a magnet to attach the sensor to the object.

This one here seems like something cheap and easy to experiment with:

but it seems the max frequency is only 3000hz. Is this the sampling rate? If so, then I won't be able to capture the 5khz sound right?

Anyone with experience with piezo sensors, please advise.

Thanks

If you have a FFT diagram, I wonder what you want to know more?

paulwece:
It didn't work well due to the ambient noise.

That should be easy to solve.
Just tell your colleagues to stop talking when you're doing your measurements. Or move your experimennt into a soundproof room. Something you should do anyway for an experiment like this.

The FFT diagram was created by recording in a quiet setting. But the intention is to design a tool to do this in a loud environment (moving to a soundproof place is not possible).

Hence I want to know if there are ways to sense vibration that is microphone based.
Thanks

Leo suggests "solid borne sound sensor".

paulwece:
The FFT diagram was created by recording in a quiet setting. But the intention is to design a tool to do this in a loud environment (moving to a soundproof place is not possible).

Hence I want to know if there are ways to sense vibration that is microphone based.
Thanks

get 2 ?
Face once towards the object, the other is for background noise.
Subtract ambient sound ?