Problem compiling code for new board

Hello,
I am developping a new board called the Mobillyo which it is similar to a LilyPadUSB. I have been able to re-compile the bootloader with our PID, VID board name etc. Now I am building the package that will enable the IDE to add the board in Board Manager. All this works well the package_seenov_index.json puts the files in the correct file structure in user/Arduino15/Packages/Mobillyo. My problem is when I compile a sketch I get errors.
I am on a Windows 7 machine with Arduino 1.8.1

I have been resolving some errors but I am stuck with this one:

"C:\Users\Seenov1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_500155\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option "-std=gnu++11"

cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option "-flto"

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Mobillyo.

I have the compiler in verbose and attached a file showing my compile vs the LiLyPad compile results. LiLy detects 4 libraries, while my compile detects only one before going on to the function prototypes.
I also attached my boards.txt and platform.txt files. Looks like a setting in platform.txt.
I am using the platform.txt from copied from the IDE with compiler.path commented out. If I do not comment it out the compiler has a path problem since all my files are in the User dir while the Arduino is in the Program Files dir.
In the package json file I have no tools or tool dependencies.
Thanks for the support.

Claude

boards.txt (1.04 KB)

platform.txt (7.43 KB)

compile verbose.txt (10.3 KB)

The json did not attach, here it is:
{
"packages": [
{
"name": "Mobillyo",
"maintainer": "Seenov",
"websiteURL": "http://Seenov.com/",
"email": "info@Seenov.com",
"help": {
"online": "http://seenov.com/forum"
},
"platforms": [
{
"name": "Mobillyo",
"architecture": "avr",
"version": "1.0.0",
"category": "Mobillyo",
"help": {
"online": "http://seenov.com/forum"
},
"url": "http://seenov.net/MobillyoFiles/seenov_1_0_0.zip",
"archiveFileName": "seenov_1_0_0.zip",
"checksum": "SHA-256:1f9373c85611461e9eae2d4d1b798f3953dfc59ea6c8fb0f35c8fa24e1e2f89a",
"size": "38330",
"boards": [
{"name": "mobillyo"}
],
"toolsDependencies":
}

],
"tools":
}
]
}

I found the error by compiling in verbose and comparing the first message form both compiles. It looked like a path issue because this was missing in the Mobillyo compile vs the LiLyPadUSB compile:-prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr . I then changed the line in the boards.txt file Mobillyo.build.core=arduino to Mobillyo.build.core=arduino:arduino

Thanks
Claude