Problems with ATEM tally light code

For a while now I’ve been trying to make the Skaarhoj_GPIO2x8_GPITally example in the ATEM library, (which communicates with a Blackmagic ATEM video switcher) work with no luck; I’ve even tried compiling it in older versions.
With all necessary libraries installed I still get a lot of errors.
It seems that there is a problem with the way it includes the SPI library but I could be wrong.
Here’s the code:

/*
A GPI/Tally box for Blackmagic ATEM Switchers
This example REQUIRES the Skaarhoj GPIO2x8 shield for Arduino. That particular shield
is a general purpose GPIO board but with connectors and curcuitry compatible with
Blackmagic-Designs own GPI/Tally box.
This example also uses a number of custom libraries which you must install first. Search for "#include" 
    in this file to find the libraries. Then download the libraries from http://skaarhoj.com/wiki/index.php/Libraries_for_Arduino
By default the example will reflect the Program tally state on the 8 camera inputs
The GPI inputs will set the corresponding input as Program
If you call the functions setTallyPreviewProgramOutputs() and checkGPI_setVarious() instead (see code)
you will see a demonstration of alternative configurations - how customized you can work with the ATEM Switcher
Works with Ethernet enabled arduino devices (Arduino Ethernet or a model with Ethernet shield)
 Make sure to configure IP and addresses! Look for "<= SETUP" in the code below!
 -kasper
*/
#include <SPI.h>         // needed for Arduino versions later than 0018
#include <Ethernet.h>
// MAC address and IP address for this *particular* Ethernet Shield!
// MAC address is printed on the shield
// IP address is an available address you choose on your subnet where the switcher is also present:
byte mac[] = { 
 0x90, 0xA2, 0xDA, 0x00, 0xF2, 0x00 };      // <= SETUP!
IPAddress ip(192, 168, 10, 99);              // <= SETUP!
// Include ATEM library and make an instance:
#include <ATEM.h>
// Connect to an ATEM switcher on this address and using this local port:
// The port number is chosen randomly among high numbers.
ATEM AtemSwitcher;
// Related to SkaarhojGPIO2x8:
#include <Wire.h>
#include <MCP23017.h>
#include <SkaarhojGPIO2x8.h>
SkaarhojGPIO2x8 GPIOboard;

void setup() { 
  // Start the Ethernet, Serial (debugging) and UDP:
  Ethernet.begin(mac,ip);
  Serial.begin(9600);  
  Serial.println("Serial started");

Wire.begin(); // Start the wire library for communication with the GPIO chip.

GPIOboard.begin();

// Set:
  for (int i=1; i<=8; i++)  {
  GPIOboard.setOutput(i,HIGH);
  delay(100); 
  }
// Clear:
  for (int i=1; i<=8; i++)  {
  GPIOboard.setOutput(i,LOW);
  delay(100); 
  }

// Initialize a connection to the switcher:
  AtemSwitcher.begin(IPAddress(192, 168, 10, 240), 56417);    // <= SETUP!
//  AtemSwitcher.serialOutput(true);
  AtemSwitcher.connect();
}
bool AtemOnline = false;
void loop() {

// Check for packets, respond to them etc. Keeping the connection alive!
  AtemSwitcher.runLoop();
    // If connection is gone anyway, try to reconnect:
  if (AtemSwitcher.isConnectionTimedOut())  {
   Serial.println("Connection to ATEM Switcher has timed out - reconnecting!");
   AtemSwitcher.connect();
  }  
  // Selecting output mode: Let only ONE of the functions below be run - the others must be commented out:
 setTallyProgramOutputs();    // This will reflect inputs 1-8 Program tally on GPO 1-8
//  setTallyPreviewProgramOutputs();    // This will reflect inputs 1-4 Program/Preview tally on GPO 1-8 (in pairs)

checkGPI_setProgramBus();  // This will select the inputs 1-8 to be on the Program bus.
 //checkGPI_setVarious();  // This will call all sorts of switcher functions as a demonstration of how much crazy stuff can be done. See the function for more info.
}

void setTallyProgramOutputs()  {
   // Setting colors of input select buttons:
  for (uint8_t i=1;i<=8;i++)  {
  if (AtemSwitcher.getProgramTally(i))  {
    GPIOboard.setOutput(i,HIGH);
   }       
   else {
     GPIOboard.setOutput(i,LOW);
   }
 }
}
void setTallyPreviewProgramOutputs()  {
   // Setting colors of input select buttons:
 for (uint8_t i=1;i<=4;i++)  {
   if (AtemSwitcher.getProgramTally(i))  {
     GPIOboard.setOutput(i*2-1,HIGH);
    }       
    else {
     GPIOboard.setOutput(i*2-1,LOW);
    }
    if (AtemSwitcher.getPreviewTally(i))  {
     GPIOboard.setOutput(i*2,HIGH);
    }       
    else {
     GPIOboard.setOutput(i*2,LOW);
    }
  }
}
void checkGPI_setProgramBus()  {
 for(int i=1; i<=8; i++)  {
   if (GPIOboard.inputDown(i))  {
     AtemSwitcher.changeProgramInput(i);

AtemSwitcher.delay(3);  // to catch any rebounce from the switch
     break;  // Only send one command at a time!
    }
  }
}
void checkGPI_setVarious()  {
  for(int i=1; i<=8; i++)  {
    if (GPIOboard.inputDown(i))  {

switch(i){
       case 1:
         AtemSwitcher.doCut();  // Cut on GPI 1
       break; 
       case 2:
         AtemSwitcher.doAuto();   // Auto transition on GPI 2
        break; 
        case 3:
          AtemSwitcher.fadeToBlackActivate();   // Fade to black on GPI 3
        break; 
        case 4:
          AtemSwitcher.changeTransitionType(2); // Transition type "Wipe"  on GPI 4
        break; 
        case 5:
          AtemSwitcher.changeUpstreamKeyOn(1, AtemSwitcher.getUpstreamKeyerStatus(1)?false:true);   // Toggle Upstream keyer 1 on GPI 5
        break; 
        case 6:
          AtemSwitcher.changeAuxState(2, 16);  // Change AUX2 to Program on GPI 6
        break; 
        case 7:
          AtemSwitcher.changeColorValue(1, 2011, 246, 535);  // Set color value of Color generator 1 to a light blue plus set Color 1 on preview on GPI 7
          AtemSwitcher.delay(3);  // Allow command to go over ethernet and respond to reply of command before sending the next.
         AtemSwitcher.changePreviewInput(10);
       break; 
       case 8:
        AtemSwitcher.changeTransitionType(0);   // Change transition type to Mix on GPI 8
       break; 
      }
      AtemSwitcher.delay(10);  // to catch any rebounce from the switch
      break;  // Only send one command at a time!
    }
  }
}

The errors I get have to be posted in the next slot:

Any help with this code would be appreciated… New SPI lib?
-the code for the mega does same errors
-Thanks Kasper Skaarhoj for the great lib.

The errors I get have to be posted in the next slot:
Attached are the libraries:

MCP23017-Arduino-Library-master.zip (676 KB)

Arduino-Library-for-ATEM-Switchers-master.zip (288 KB)

SkaarhojGPIO2x8-Arduino-Library-master.zip (16.7 KB)

Here’s the errors for the above post :

C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp: In member function 'void W5100Class::init()':
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:31: error: no matching function for call to 'SPIClass::begin(int)'
C:\Program Files\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2\libraries\SPI/SPI.h:45: note: candidates are: static void SPIClass::begin()
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:33: error: no matching function for call to 'SPIClass::setClockDivider(int, int)'
C:\Program Files\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2\libraries\SPI/SPI.h:50: note: candidates are: static void SPIClass::setClockDivider(uint8_t)
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:34: error: no matching function for call to 'SPIClass::setDataMode(int, int)'
C:\Program Files\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2\libraries\SPI/SPI.h:49: note: candidates are: static void SPIClass::setDataMode(uint8_t)
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp: In static member function 'static uint8_t W5100Class::write(uint16_t, uint8_t)':
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:135: error: 'SPI_CONTINUE' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:138: error: no matching function for call to 'SPIClass::transfer(int, uint8_t&)'
C:\Program Files\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2\libraries\SPI/SPI.h:55: note: candidates are: static byte SPIClass::transfer(byte)
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp: In static member function 'static uint16_t W5100Class::write(uint16_t, const uint8_t*, uint16_t)':
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:146: error: 'SPI_CONTINUE' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:149: error: no matching function for call to 'SPIClass::transfer(int, const unsigned char&)'
C:\Program Files\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2\libraries\SPI/SPI.h:55: note: candidates are: static byte SPIClass::transfer(byte)
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp: In static member function 'static uint8_t W5100Class::read(uint16_t)':
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:157: error: 'SPI_CONTINUE' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:160: error: no matching function for call to 'SPIClass::transfer(int, int)'
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp: In static member function 'static uint16_t W5100Class::read(uint16_t, uint8_t*, uint16_t)':
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:168: error: 'SPI_CONTINUE' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\regor2\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\utility\w5100.cpp:171: error: no matching function for call to 'SPIClass::transfer(int, int)'

Or, put it this way, how do I begin solving these errors.

Any ideas on how to start trying to solve these errors?

Yes. YOU put all the code in one zip file.

Yes. YOU put all the code in one zip file.

Can you explain? do you mean: "please post the code with the libraries in the zip file" --[or]-- "you should put the code in one zip file under the library"

You must be doing something wrong. I just downloaded the libraries (ATEM, MCP23017 & SkaarhojGPIO2x8) from github, extracted to relevant libraries folder and renamed them and it compiles without error for an UNO/MEGA.

I cant think why but I moved all other versions of Arduino to the Recycle Bin temporarily and then moved them back again and now I don’t get any errors.