Programming Servos and PWM in Arduino Leonardo

I have a problem, I have two motors conected to a l298n the enable for the tow motors are in pin 10 and 11 and 2 servos conected at pwm from 5 and 6.
The problem is that without attaching the servos to 5 and 6 te pwm in pin 10 an 11 works fine but when I attach a servo the pwm in pin 10 gets disable.

but when I attach a servo the pwm in pin 10 gets disable.

Yes, it does. Servos need a timer to send the pulses at the right time. So does PWM. You can possibly use other pins for the motors. If not, file a complaint with the shield maker. Motor shields should not hard-wire to specific pins. If they must, the pins should NOT be 10 and 11.

yeah. First, thank you so much for answering so fast. Second think is… you see, the shield was homemade and I didn’t had the slightest idea of this you say until now, can’t I really do nothing but to remake the shield??? Also wich pin should I use then?
pin 5 6 12 13 2 3 are ocupied

pin 5 6 12 13 2 3 are ocupied

You’ll need to move something, or rethink your project. The Leonardo does PWM in pins 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, and 13. Since pins 9 and 10 are disabled when using the Servo library, that only leaves you 3, 5, 6, 11 and 13, of which you are using all but 11.

Yikes, thanks friend guess i´ll have to wire the pcb, too lazy to fabric another shield