Rayson BTM 182 Change Baud rate

Hello, has anyone got experience configuring with a Rayson BTM 182 module? I would like to change its baud rate to 9600. I have a mac, is it possible to do it through software such as ZTerm?

Thnx

The datasheet Sparkfun has seems to be a few pages short. This one for a module looks like it has a similar part, it appears to program the same:

http://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Wireless/Bluetooth/LM400%20Data%20Sheet%20DSS%20ver%201.2.pdf

Basically, sending +++ (no CR/ LF) with at least 1 second of no characters before the first + and after the third + will put it into command mode, the command for changing the baud rate to 9600 is L1 (The default is 19200 baud) You probably need to send CR after the command itself. If you want to query it to see what it's set at, use L? as the command.

The big point, of course... is that you have to KNOW what the current baud rate is before you can connect to it and change the baud rate. Try 19200 first, that's the default.

As to what you use as a terminal, just use the one in the Arduino IDE. Be sure to select "No line ending" when sending +++ then change it to "Carriage return" when you're ready tp send in commands.

Thanks for the reply it looks useful but i am a bit new to Arduino so there are a few steps that i dont understand. I have the Arduino sending successfully a decimal every 5 seconds and i can see it on the Serial Monitor.

But when i try to send "+++" nothing happens, maybe i misinterpret this instruction: "...with at least 1 second of no characters before the first + and after the third + will put it into command mode". Also, what is and how do i send "CR" after the command itself?

The baud rate is probably the default as i did not manage to change it yet, although when i set the baud to 9600 on the Serial Monitor i am still able to receive the input. I tried ZTerm and CoolTerm also, but i don't seem to send the "+++" command successfully.

Thanks again. R