Requirement item for connecting pc and arduino via bluetooth

Hi, I wonder do I really need bluetooth dongle?or is there other method to connect arduino and pc via bluetooth without using bluetooth dongle. my project is that I want to connect the pc and arduino via bluetooth, and show the output in Processing , and I already have hc-05 bluetooth module

Hi,

SAFRA_:
Hi, I wonder do I really need bluetooth dongle?or is there other method to connect arduino and pc via bluetooth without using bluetooth dongle. my project is that I want to connect the pc and arduino via bluetooth, and show the output in Processing , and I already have hc-05 bluetooth module

Please read what you have written, it makes no sense, how can you connect via bluetooth without using the bluetooth dongle?
You can connect the Arduino to the PC running Processing without blurtooth, by using the USB cable you program your Arduino with.
google arduino processing
Tom... :slight_smile:

TomGeorge:
Hi,Please read what you have written, it makes no sense, how can you connect via bluetooth without using the bluetooth dongle?
You can connect the Arduino to the PC running Processing without blurtooth, by using the USB cable you program your Arduino with.
google arduino processing
Tom... :slight_smile:

Okay thanks,
I know, but I still need to use bluetooth..huhu, btw, is all bluetooth dongle compatible with hc-05 bluetooth module?