Robot Car Understanding.

I am trying to understanding. The picture one is the Robot Diagram and in picture Two wiring of the motors. One thing i cant understand . Why the wires are connected in the LCD parallel interface. But in the first diagram there is also shown the motor control in the RED box. But the wires are connected in the LCD Parrallel interface in the 2nd picture. Are digital pins are same in the LCD parallel interface.

Why the wires are connected in the LCD parallel interface.

What LCD?

But the wires are connected in the LCD Parrallel interface in the 2nd picture.

All I see is wires plugged into a board there is nothing to say they are going to an LCD.

You need to be much clearer in explaining what you have.

I think you mean: In the left picture the wires attached to the LCD interface are attached to a connector. But the connector is not connected to the shield. You can see just to the left of the LCD interface (the left drawing) empty holes in the same shape as the connector called LCD interface. Connect those together and that's how the signal gets to the motor control board.

The connector below that (6 pins) is irrelevant so it has no wires coming from it.

Talha909:
I am trying to understanding. The picture one is the Robot Diagram and in picture Two wiring of the motors. One thing i cant understand . Why the wires are connected in the LCD parallel interface.

It's just a way of accessing the digital pins. The parallel LCD interface connects directly to them.

But in the first diagram there is also shown the motor control in the RED box. But the wires are connected in the LCD Parrallel interface in the 2nd picture. Are digital pins are same in the LCD parallel interface.

Yes, same pins - D2 to D7. They're accessible from either place on the shield.

Thanks for the reply. One thing more. If i used the pins of the LCD parallel interface. Then i cant use the theses pins on other side. Does some one explain me more about the lcd parallel interface and the digital pins.

Talha909:
Thanks for the reply. One thing more. If i used the pins of the LCD parallel interface. Then i cant use the theses pins on other side. Does some one explain me more about the lcd parallel interface and the digital pins.

I thought I'd explained this.
The pins on the lcd parallel interface are just the normal digital pins, as are those on the block labelled "Motor Control".
You use one set or the other, but not both. I've never used this shield or even seen it before, yet it's abundantly clear to me. The pins in the diagram are clearly labelled. You can use each digital pin once, regardless of it's location on the shield.
Yo'll note that D2, D3 and D4 are also duplicated on the serial LCD interface, but that doesn't mean you can use these as well as the others.