SCIENCE KIT PHYSICS LAB PhysicsLabFirmware

Hi,
I am trying to connect via Bluetooth the Ap from Google Science Jornal Version 3.4.263517751 using the board that comes with the SCIENCE KIT PHYSICS LAB in order to do the experiments, but unfortunately it does not show the information and it’s presented in the portal.

-Select the settings (GEAR) icon to access the sensor list.
-Scroll down to where you see Arduino Boards. If you see a (Triangle with exclamation mark), click on it.
-Click “Turn on Location Access”, and click “allow” when the pop up asks you to allow to access this device’s location.
-Scroll down again to where you see Arduino Boards. If you see a (Triangle with exclamation mark), click on it again. Bluetooth must be turned on to allow the Science Journal/ Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 to locate and communicate with each other.
-Click “Turn on Bluetooth”. A prompt will appear to turn on Bluetooth, click “Allow”.

It is not showing the Arduino MKR WiFi 1010

So, I reprogram the board to the original sketch but it continues with the same issue and I can not connect it to the iPhone via Bluetooth.
I follow all the steps that are presented in the following URL
https://physics-lab.arduino.cc/activities/arduino-code

Maybe I am missing something? Can someone help me to solve this issue?

Regards,

JC

Dear,

As per the instructions, currently, it supports Android but not iPhone. I humbly request you to try with Android and let us know the update.

Thank you,