Sending Bmp image via bluetooth

Guys I am using arduino uno board with a HC06 bluetooth module. I am trying to send a. bmp image from the Android phone using normal Bluetooth app or share it app. But these 2apps are not detecting my device itself. Please let me know guys why it is so??

What you want to send is completely irrelevant, if the two devices won't pair, don't you think?

How is this a Programming issue? If it IS, where is your code?

It's not a programming issue. I am not able to pair to that device. Why it is so??

Why it is so??

I'm not able to tap dance, either. Why is that so?

You have NOT provided anywhere enough details, to show how the bluetooth device is connected to the Arduino, what happens when you try to pair, etc.

When I try to pair I am not getting the HC05 device name at all. That is why I am not able to pair

prateekvhegde:
When I try to pair I am not getting the HC05 device name at all. That is why I am not able to pair

Read your initial post. There is NO mention of an HC05.

I have written HC06 instead of HC05. Sorry for the mistake.
What is the problem why I am not able to direct.

What is the problem why I am not able to direct.

Given that you are not telling us anything about what you are doing how is anyone supposed to know what you are doing wrong?

I am trying to send a. Bmp image file to the arduino board via bluetooth using HC05 Bluetooth module. I am trying to save each byte received from the bluetooth on the SD card attached on the tft display via spi interface. To do this I have to send image via bluetooth first. To send the file the device have to be paired but HC05 is not getting detected only. This is my problem. Once if it gets deylyected I can pair and send the files via bluetooth.

In simple way my problem is I am not able to see HC05 device from Bluetooth or share it app. It is not at all visible.

Grumpy_Mike:
Given that you are not telling us anything about what you are doing how is anyone supposed to know what you are doing wrong?

Grumpy_Mike:

Grumpy_Mike:

Grumpy_Mike:

Yea, taking the piss is not the best way of getting help especially when you have not got a clue as to what is being asked.

Let me spell it out to you. We need to know:-

How have you wired up your module? Post a schematic.
What software are you running?
Post a picture of your wiring showing where all the wires go.

A simple “it doesn’t show up” is a useless description because it could be one of dozens of things.

Grumpy_Mike:
Yea, taking the piss is not the best way of getting help especially when you have not got a clue as to what is being asked.

Let me spell it out to you. We need to know:-

How have you wired up your module? Post a schematic.
What software are you running?
Post a picture of your wiring showing where all the wires go.

A simple “it doesn’t show up” is a useless description because it could be one of dozens of things.

Sir please talk properly. We are not aware of the things that is why we are asking questions. If I know why will I ask.

There is an app in the Google play store called LED to test arduino Bluetooth module. From that app HC05 device is visible. I am able to pair and send ones and 0 s to the board so I thought circuit connection is OK.
Still I can tell circuit how it is connected.

Rx pin of HC06 is connected to arduino Tx
TX pin of HC06 is connected to the arduino Rx.
5volt supply.
Ground to ground of the board.

prateekvhegde:
Sir please talk properly. We are not aware of the things that is why we are asking questions. If I know why will I ask.

The questions are about YOUR wiring.
The software YOU run on your devices.
The things YOU have tried to make it work.

So please give information properly. We are not aware of those things so that is why we are asking questions. If you have no clue about your own project, how do you think we could have a clue?

All we know about YOUR project is what YOU tell about it. So far that's just about nothing.

Now you go figure out what YOUR project is. What YOUR software is. What YOUR schematics are. When YOU know how YOUR project is put together you're more than welcome to come back, post the information and maybe we can find out why YOUR project doesn't work.

P.S. Do also try to figure out whether you have an HC05 or an HC06 module.

Sir please talk properly.

I will do when you talk correctly and stop acting like a troll.

Ok. I am attaching the picture of my Bluetooth device in fig1. I think it is HC05 Bluetooth.
Circuit connection I am following is attached in the fig2.
Sketch is also uploaded.
To test Bluetooth module I used a LED controller app as in the link below https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/user206876468/arduino-bluetooth-basic-tutorial-d8b737?f=1.
I am able to send the data from the android phone to the arduino board via Bluetooth (bluetooth chipset - HC05).
My aim is to send a image file to the arduino board, from the android phone via bluetooth. But from the Bluetooth app(default Bluetooth app in android) I am not able to pair my device(HC-05).

fig1.png

BluetoothTest.ino (285 Bytes)

wvmarle:
The questions are about YOUR wiring.
The software YOU run on your devices.
The things YOU have tried to make it work.

So please give information properly. We are not aware of those things so that is why we are asking questions. If you have no clue about your own project, how do you think we could have a clue?

All we know about YOUR project is what YOU tell about it. So far that's just about nothing.

Now you go figure out what YOUR project is. What YOUR software is. What YOUR schematics are. When YOU know how YOUR project is put together you're more than welcome to come back, post the information and maybe we can find out why YOUR project doesn't work.

P.S. Do also try to figure out whether you have an HC05 or an HC06 module.

I have provided all the information that is required please let me know if you want anything more

Guys please help me...