Sending FastLED CRGB array to pc through serial (SOLVED)

I need to send my FastLED CRGB leds[] array, but i have no idea how to do it. I looked up the structure of CRGB struct, but it has unions, which i dont understand completly and they cause problems when i try adress individual part of CRGB (in my case arduino starts to spit out random repeated numbers into the serial port and i have to restart). I tried going at it a stupid straight way and trying to print just an element of the array, but it obviously didnt work

So, question is: how do i get red green and blue values from CRGB struct in order to send them through Serial?

Perhaps something like this:

#include "FastLED.h"

const uint16_t numLeds = 300;

CRGB leds[numLeds];

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Serial.write((uint8_t *)leds, sizeof(leds));
}

void loop() {
}

gfvalvo: Perhaps something like this:

It kinda works (sent values do represent whatever is wrtitten on the led strip) but it just loops over and over and over again, even if i put just the number of elements that i initialize my array to

Topsoil: It kinda works (sent values do represent whatever is wrtitten on the led strip) but it just loops over and over and over again, even if i put just the number of elements that i initialize my array to

Don't know what that means. Each CRGB object is three bytes long. So, with 300 elements in the array, the provided code will transfer exactly 900 bytes.

Oops, i made a mistake with my code, forgot to reset some flags that caused repeated command execution

Now it works, thank you!