Servo Accuracy in Heliostat Project

We are working on Heliostat project where 32 nos. of helios are focus the sun reflection on solar tower (Distance: 6 ft, Height: 6 ft.) using arduino uno.
Program code is working properly as it is giving proper azimuthal angle and altitude angle of Sun as per given time of day.
We are using Vigor VS-2 servo for given application.
Now we have observed that initially reflection is focus on tower but the reflection is scattered with time and not focusing on targeted tower.

I want to know that which is the best servo motor for this application.

Regards,
Nirav

So why the hell did you post in the Programming section?

We are working on Heliostat project where 32 nos. of helios are focus the sun reflection on solar tower (Distance: 6 ft, Height: 6 ft.) using arduino uno.
Program code is working properly as it is giving proper azimuthal angle and altitude angle of Sun as per given time of day.
Now we have observed that initially reflection is focus on tower but the reflection is scattered with time and not focusing on targeted tower.

Regards,
Nirav

Is your problem with your programming, or is it with the hardware design of your Heliostat project? Changing servos may not correct your issues if the problem is not with the servo. Why do you think the servo is the problem?

It seems likely that either the servos are inadequate, the servo power supply is inadequate, the mechanism is faulty or the timing is wrong.

The below person seems to have similar issues.

Seems to be the same clueless individual.

@ecaits: Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

Threads merged.

ecaits:

Regards,
Nirav

to be polite, your program is not tracking properly.

did you correct for latitude ?

if your program was working properly, it would be correct all day.

you have chosen to look at the motor as the problem
it cannot be the motor or driver. there is no reason for it to be the motor or driver.

it cannot be the motor is the motor can move the mirror.
if you think it is the motor, go back and learn about motors and drivers.

it may be the gear train, but that should be evident.

I would suggest you set one mirror on target at first light, then check targeting before sunset.
adjust your programming to get the mirror on target. check how far off you were. then correct your program.