'Servo' does not name a type

I keep getting ‘Servo’ does not name a type message everytime I tried to compile my code

Here is my code:

#inlude <Servo.h>

Servo s1; 

int F1 = 0;

void setup() {
  s1.attach(2); // attaches the servos
  s1.writeMicroseconds(1500);
}

void loop() {
  int FV1 = analogRead(F1);
  
  // usable range for flex sensors
  if (FV1 < 200) FV1 = 200;
  else if (FV1 > 460) FV1 = 460;

  // servo timer map
  int timer1 = map(FV1, 0, 1023, 0, 2000);
}

Any idea to fix this problem?
Arduino Uno
Software: Arduino 1.0.3

simple misspelling.

change #inlude <Servo.h>

to #include <Servo.h>

Lefty

I just went full retard :astonished:, shame on me

Azlan: I just went full retard :astonished:, shame on me

No, it happens to all of us (well maybe not to PaulS), I call them brain farts. Some coding problems just have to have another set of eyeballs applied. ;)

Lefty

Newer version of gcc gives a better error message:

build-uno/tmp.cpp:1:2: error: invalid preprocessing directive #inlude
build-uno/tmp.cpp:3:1: error: 'Servo' does not name a type
build-uno/tmp.cpp: In function 'void setup()':
build-uno/tmp.cpp:8:3: error: 's1' was not declared in this scope
build-uno/tmp.cpp: In function 'void loop()':
build-uno/tmp.cpp:20:7: warning: unused variable 'timer1' [-Wunused-variable]
    #include <SPI.h>
    #include <nRF24L01.h>
    #include <RF24.h>
    #include <Servo.h>
    
RF24 radio(9, 53); // CNS, CE 

    const byte address[6] = "00001";

    Servo m;

     m.attach(8);

    void setup() 
    {
      Serial.begin(9600);

      radio.begin();
     
      radio.openReadingPipe(0, address);

      radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_HIGH);

      radio.startListening();

      Serial.println("PROCESSING RXR");
    }
    void loop()
    { 
      int val;
     if (radio.available())
      {
        
        radio.read(&val, sizeof(val));

        Serial.println("RXR");

        Serial.println(val);

        m.write(val);

      }
          }

Somebody please help me with this sketch… I got most of it from an Arduio Zero firmware source code and it seems to have tons of problems

#include <Servo86.h>
#include <PS4X_lib.h>

Servo myservo2;
Servo myservo3;
Servo myservo4;
Servo myservo5;
Servo myservo6;
Servo myservo7;
Servo myservo8;
Servo myservo9;
Servo myservo10;
Servo myservo11;
Servo myservo12;
Servo myservo13;

ServoOffset myoffs;

ServoFrame _86ME_HOME;

ServoFrame walking_frm0;
ServoFrame walking_frm1;
ServoFrame walking_frm2;
ServoFrame walking_frm3;
ServoFrame walking_frm4;
ServoFrame walking_frm5;

ServoFrame walking_line_frm0;
ServoFrame walking_line_frm1;
ServoFrame walking_line_frm2;
ServoFrame walking_line_frm3;
ServoFrame walking_line_frm4;
ServoFrame walking_line_frm5;
ServoFrame walking_line_frm6;
ServoFrame walking_line_frm7;

ServoFrame left_frm0;
ServoFrame left_frm1;
ServoFrame left_frm2;
ServoFrame left_frm3;
ServoFrame left_frm4;
ServoFrame left_frm5;
ServoFrame left_frm6;
ServoFrame left_frm7;

ServoFrame right_frm0;
ServoFrame right_frm1;
ServoFrame right_frm2;
ServoFrame right_frm3;
ServoFrame right_frm4;
ServoFrame right_frm5;
ServoFrame right_frm6;
ServoFrame right_frm7;

ServoFrame home_frm0;

ServoFrame home2_frm0;

PS4X ps4x;

void setup()
{

ps4x.config_gamepad(0, 1, 43, 44, false, false);

myservo2.attach(2);
myservo3.attach(3);
myservo4.attach(4);
myservo5.attach(5);
myservo6.attach(6);
myservo7.attach(7);
myservo8.attach(8);
myservo9.attach(9);
myservo10.attach(10);
myservo11.attach(11);
myservo12.attach(12);
myservo13.attach(13);

walking_frm0.positions[0] = 1442;
walking_frm0.positions[1] = 1600;
walking_frm0.positions[2] = 1300;
walking_frm0.positions[3] = 1780;
walking_frm0.positions[4] = 1854;
walking_frm0.positions[5] = 1490;
walking_frm0.positions[6] = 2022;
walking_frm0.positions[7] = 1780;
walking_frm0.positions[8] = 1439;
walking_frm0.positions[9] = 1450;
walking_frm0.positions[10] = 1425;
walking_frm0.positions[11] = 1736;

walking_frm1.positions[0] = 1442;
walking_frm1.positions[1] = 1600;
walking_frm1.positions[2] = 1300;
walking_frm1.positions[3] = 1501;
walking_frm1.positions[4] = 1854;
walking_frm1.positions[5] = 1490;
walking_frm1.positions[6] = 2022;
walking_frm1.positions[7] = 1592;
walking_frm1.positions[8] = 1439;
walking_frm1.positions[9] = 1450;
walking_frm1.positions[10] = 1425;
walking_frm1.positions[11] = 1588;

walking_frm2.positions[0] = 1442;
walking_frm2.positions[1] = 1838;
walking_frm2.positions[2] = 1300;
walking_frm2.positions[3] = 1501;
walking_frm2.positions[4] = 1854;
walking_frm2.positions[5] = 1678;
walking_frm2.positions[6] = 2022;
walking_frm2.positions[7] = 1592;
walking_frm2.positions[8] = 1439;
walking_frm2.positions[9] = 1635;
walking_frm2.positions[10] = 1425;
walking_frm2.positions[11] = 1588;

it seems to have tons of problems

One of them IS that you failed to define what the problems are.

Another is that you FAILED to post the code correctly. Another is that you failed to provide links to the non-standard libraries.