simplifying lcd library tutorial

while trying to learn something about interfacing a lcd display, i stubled across the tutorial on:

but it is very diffcult to read because there is not much explanation and every keyword has its own page, redirecting me all the time back to check out another keyword.

is it possible to put them all together in one page? improves reading and printing the article a lot.

that's the reference page, the tutorial is here: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/LiquidCrystal

please swap the wordt tutorial with the word reference in my first post (except for the link of course)

i am willing to change the page if time is sparse

So are you saying that the reference page is difficult to understand because everything is on a seperate page?

Are you suggesting that it should be set out more like Javadoc where everything is on one page with the methods linking to a section futher down the same page such as Point (Java Platform SE 6)

well, more like & - Arduino Reference. all relevant info on one page. with links to examples or tutorial on the bottom. a little ike the way a wikipedia page is set up, starting with the structure of the contents, then the contents itself and links and references on the bottom.

i am still willing to do that for a couple of pages in the reference

good job