Sketch

I am new to this so bear with me. Can I use a sketch that has been designed written etc on Leonardo on another processor say Pro mini, nano etc. The reason is that I have built a project that uses a pro micro and having problems with sensor board that is connected to it.

Shiloh:
Can I use a sketch that has been designed written etc on Leonardo on another processor say Pro mini, nano etc.

It depends on the sketch.

Shiloh:
I have built a project that uses a pro micro and having problems with sensor board that is connected to it.

You need to provide a detailed description of these "problems".

AT Mega 32u4, while the nano uses a Leonardo uses a different processor - the AT Mega 328. They are very similar, but have some subtle differences. As pert said, you will need to be more specific.

Thanks Guys, the problem is the writer of the sketch has told me to open the serial monitor window after the sketch has loaded, press r which debugs something? b which shows the 3D compass/gyro/LSM303D sensor's raw data. But this is where it goes wrong as I get nan nan nan when I a abort. The writer has said to post him the boards and he will fix, but 200 of these projects have been built and I am the only one with problems.
Thanks again for your replies and will post them off and see the outcome.

This may come as a shock to you, but without seeing the program there's nothing anyone can really do. You describe the workings of some program none of us have ever seen and expect someone to be able to help you with it? I mean you can't even be very specific about what it does, "it debugs something..."