but if connected, all light diodes and add power works,
later took usb ttl module PL2303
and soldering rx -> tx, tx -> rx on board, vcc and gnd,
after install driver, taken port com 3 in device manager,
now can see active port in arduino ide,

and I have question
when I upload new sketch,
see next:
"Arduino: 1.8.14 Hourly Build 2020/08/17 01:33 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Uno"
Sketch uses 932 bytes (2%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
An error occurred while uploading the sketch
This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences."

if I press reset on uno board, sometimes the firmware succeeds (need to guess the moment),
Is this due to the fact that you need to solder the contacts rx tx directly to the controller atmega328p?
or is it due to the fact that the signal goes through ch340 and there are errors,
where is my mistake in this question?
thanks.

(mod edit)

The CH340 based boards are exceptionally durable so you must have tried really hard to break it.

I would not SOLDER the connections but use du-pont wires instead and make sure your external programmer has the required reset pin ( CTR) and is set for 5 volts not 3.3

See also this explanation for ICSP

Unknown device is usually a driver issue so see the second link below for help with that.

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

You need to connect the DTR pin of your converter to the reset pin of the Arduino. I don’t know if your module has that pin or not; I see one non-connected pin on the converter (what does the user manual ( :wink: ) say about it?).