SSL/TLS with ATECC608

Hello. Developers.
Recently I am trying to develop the firmware of the Ethernet SSL/TLS client with Adafruit Grand Center, W5500, and ATECC608.
I am trying to do a proof-of-concept, thinking that this idea will contribute to the development of a cheap secure IoT device using a normal Arduino.
I have chosen 2 methods.
The first one is to use ArduinoBearSSL.
The second one is to use WolfSSL.
I want to know if this direction is correct from the experiencer.
And I wish help.
Thanks in advance.

I have a bunch of the ATEC608 but I haven't touch them yet. I do however started writing driver for a similar product from STM (called STSAFE-Axx). The problem with these chips is that you don't get the full reference manual from the manufacturer. Instead, they provide you a crypto library that allows you to talk to the device. From what I can tell, the ATECC608 is used to generate and store secure key pairs used in TLS/PKI/etc. They can also be commanded to generate true random numbers. You do have to know about security, PKI, encryption to understand how these chips fit in the IoT sphere.

I still have to generate a key pair from my development kit, and I've spent close to 15 hours already trying... These are not simple devices like your regular I2C sensor...

Hi. hzrnbgy.
Thank you for your quick response.
You have a point.
However, Arduino provides some libraries for the ATECC608, which will definitely enable SSL/TLS.
There are also some similar examples.

I'm sure these attempts have already been made by forward-thinking developers.
Thanks for your kind reply.