Trying to use Arduino 1.0 to select and program one of four Teensy 2.0s

I have four Teensy 2.0s hooked up by USB to my computer, each on a COM port in Windows 7. But when I run Arduino 1.0, I cannot select between the four. Usually only one or two of the Teensies shows up in the "Serial Port" listing under "Tools" in Arduino 1.0.

Ideally, I'd like to get all four COM ports to show up in Arduino 1.0, so that I can select and program each one. Is that possible?

Are you certain the operating system has assigned unique port numbers to each Teensy?

[quote author=Coding Badly link=topic=90841.msg682341#msg682341 date=1328669670]

Are you certain the operating system has assigned unique port numbers to each Teensy?

[/quote]

Yes, I hard-coded the port numbers using Device Manager. The Teensies all work fine. I have a program that sends signals to each of their COM ports, and they all respond like they are supposed to.

But when I need to change the programs they each run, it is a chore. I have to do call out each Teensy separately, and press their reset button. I can continue to do it that way, but thought there might be a better way.

In thinking that there was a better way than pressing each Teensy’s reset button, I was overly optimistic. Working with them further, I’m not sure how there could be a better way. So let me withdraw my question, with apologies for cluttering up the forum.