Twitter lib problems

Hi,
I’m trying to get my Arduino+official Ethernetshield tweeting. I ended up (after a whole afternoon) with the twitter lib from the playground on arduino-0018 as 19 doesn’t seem to work at all. I always get the Serial-message “failed : code 403”. Here is my code:

#include <Ethernet.h>
#include <EthernetDHCP.h>
#include <EthernetDNS.h>
#include <Twitter.h>

byte mac[] = { 0xFE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED };

// Your Token to Tweet (get it from http://arduino-tweet.appspot.com/)
Twitter twitter("5xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe");

// Message to post
char msg[] = "starting...";

void setup()
{
  delay(1000);
  EthernetDHCP.begin(mac);
  Serial.begin(9600);

Serial.println("connecting ...");
  if (twitter.post(msg)) {
    int status = twitter.wait();
    if (status == 200) {
      Serial.println("OK.");
    } else {
      Serial.print("failed : code ");
      Serial.println(status);
    }
  } else {
    Serial.println("connection failed.");
  }
}

void loop()
{
   twitter.post("regular tweet test");
   Serial.println("tweet to check regularity posted!");
   delay(10000);

EthernetDHCP.maintain();
}

When I power up the board, it tweets “starting…” and only once “regular tweet test”, but it prints Serial regularly the “tweet to check regularity posted!” message.

Hope you can help me. I originally wanted to tweet the temperature outdoors regularly. Twitter is therefor nice as I get the data with the time and date easily like that.

403 is authentication required. Maybe the hash of your password is wrong?

Have you: * Checked that your arduino can get on the internet? Run the ethernet sample sketch that grabs data from a website to test it. * Gone to http://arduino-tweet.appspot.com/ and got yourself a token, and used that in your code (I'm presuming you have, you seem to have obscured it in your post) * Checked that the messages aren't being posted on twitter

I had already checked all this. Found out that 403 means forbidden at twitter, too. But why is it forbidden?

This library does not work under 0021

Hi,

I'm having this same problem, was it ever solved?

Thanks,

Ian

oh, i have same prob too. i don't know what should i do. please any idea for that?

Nice Ties