UGC-74/v teletype data modem

Hello everyone still new to all this but love learning . Finally got my hands on a AN/UGC-74 teletype. I got it to pass self test and now I am looking to build a modem. I have a wiring schematic for the rtty data out and in also clock data etc. I am wondering if this project is possible , I seen many videos of people using Arduino and software to make modems but unsure about the UGC-74 . I looked all over the Internet and only saw one video it in operation. Any help or advice would be great!

my42gpw:
Hello everyone still new to all this but love learning . Finally got my hands on a AN/UGC-74 teletype. I got it to pass self test and now I am looking to build a modem. I have a wiring schematic for the rtty data out and in also clock data etc. I am wondering if this project is possible , I seen many videos of people using Arduino and software to make modems but unsure about the UGC-74 . I looked all over the Internet and only saw one video it in operation. Any help or advice would be great!

OK, I'll bite!

What do you mean by "build a modem"? What do you want this thing to do? It would be courteous to provide a Web link to what this piece of equipment that you have actually is rather than expecting us to research it for you.

Similarly if you have a wiring schematic, you need to post that here as well. Check out the instructions!