unable to comunicate a Osoyoo Arduino UNO card with Arduino IDE 1.8.13

Hi,
When connecting my Osoyoo Arduino UNO card to the Lenovo Ideapad 100 laptop (win 10) using IDE 1.8.13 alwais received the msg that no comunication through COM port is available. In fact, the Tools-Port submenu in IDE is not activated, you can't select any com port in the IDE soft. (UNO card is detected and selected in IDE).
Looking at "devices managed" in config there is no COM Ports listed.
Have to say that I was using the same laptop with a Arduino Started Kit w/o problems at all. All my complications came when trying to connect the Osoyoo IOT starter kit (Arduino UNO board)
I've read about installing a device driver CH341SER.EXE but not sure
Any hint about how to get a com3 port available in my laptop to connect to UNO?
thanks

Check the writing on the top of the largest black chip that's right next to the USB socket on the Uno.

It should say either "CH340G" or "MEGA16U2". It's only if you have the CH340 chip that you need that "CH341SER.exe" driver. The picture I found of the "Osoyoo Uno" show an ATmega16U2, but the pictures don't always match the actual board you get.

the chip (small one , 6x6 mm aprox. near ethernet output) said MEGA 18U2. Sending you a picture. Assuming that.... I should load any driver apart of the IDE environment?. The Osoyoo kit had no software at all. Ony instructions to install IDE before working (see below)

https://osoyoo.com/2019/10/25/arduino-ethernet-shield-iot-learning-kit-lesson-1-use-w5100-shield-to-make-a-web-server/

Could you help me pls ?
When connecting the card I can't see any port active to select in the IDE Tools-Port menu

sorry. I cann't upload the picture. If you provide me a way I'll manage.
Nothe that the chipset said 18U2, not 16 U2 as you hint me. Is it important?. Do I need a driver? which one?

Please note "report to moderator" is not a general reply option.

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

There is a link in there for how to post pictures too ! ;D

There is no Atmega18U2 chip made.
Take a picture, Reply to the forum and scroll down to Attachments and other options to Attach your picture.
Edit/Crop to be no more than 1 megabyte or so.

here is the Osoyoo Arduino picture. You can read the chipset. I read “MEGA 18U2” in the small one (square 0,6 x 0,6 cm near the Ethernet shocket) and “ATMEGA 328P U” in the larger one (rectangle 1 x 4 cm)

It's MEGA16U2. It's just hard to read.

Make sure the USB cable is completely plugged into both the Arduino board and the PC.

You may have a damaged/defective or charge-only USB cable. Try a different cable.

Using a new cable got the same error (port menu option in grey, not avalible)
Using a new computer (Lenovo Ideapad 330, Intel 7, SSD) I see the UNO Card recognized in the IDE menu, Port option activated showing COM 6 and COM7, but the sketch blink led fails. IDE error tells me... avrdude:ser_open(): can't open_device "\.\COM 6 or COM7
It's as the sketch is trying to communicate by COM3 and can't do it on 6 or 7

Make any sense for you?
I don't know what to do