Unsoldered USB Connector of NANO ESP32

I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this post, but I would like to report an issue I have already resolved myself.

Issue: Missing solder on the NANO ESP32 board's USB connector

I purchased the version with headers (ABX00083) from a Chinese online shop, and it arrived yesterday. While the board functioned normally, I noticed the USB connector wobbling when plugging or unplugging the USB cable.
Upon inspection with a magnifying camera, I found that the connector housing had not been soldered at all.
Had I continued to use it as is, there is a high probability that the USB connector would have detached from the board along with the cable.

I immediately fixed the soldering, and the board is now operating correctly.
Uploading code using VS Code and PlatformIO is also working without issues.

The product arrived in an unopened box with no signs of tampering.
Assuming the NANO ESP32 I received is a genuine product, I would like to suggest to Arduino that there is room for improvement in their manufacturing quality control.

I have attached a photo of the board taken before the repair.
If necessary, I can also provide photos of the box (showing the QR code) and the board's MAC address.

Welcome to the forum

Do Chinese online shops sell genuine Arduino Nano ESP32 boards ?

Please post a link to to where you bought it ?

I bought it on AliExpress(for Japan) and the name of the shop is Shop1103595181 Store
https://ja.aliexpress.com/item/1005008756438431.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.10.6db3585ac9PPCP&gatewayAdapt=glo2jpn

From the link that you posted

High-quality build from RUIHONGXIN Manufactured by RUIHONGXIN

That is not an Arduino Nano ESP32

You need to take up your issue with the supplier

Thank you for the clear answer.
The listing explicitly states that it is a genuine Arduino product, but I suppose that’s a classic case of what happens with Chinese online retailers.
I’ll treat it accordingly.