Video card problem

Hi everyone,
I just bought Ventuno Q.

The problem is that something wrong with video.
Even before system start booting but screen is power up, it starting blinking and have glitches. Please see a video https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZnCBWLGXDGQ to show you how it looks like.
Connected via HDMI.
I'm new into Arduino world, does it covered by warranty? I try contract support, but their form does not work.
p.s.
Where on the box I can find product code to register it?

Thanks!

I'm sorry you had trouble using the contact form. To be sure I understand, are you referring to this form?:

https://www.arduino.cc/en/contact-us

Please provide a detailed description of what you mean by "does not work". Make sure to include the following information:

  • What did you do?
  • What were the results you expected from doing that thing?
  • What were the results you observed that did not match your expectations?

There is no product registration for the VENTUNO Q. Registration is not required as a condition of the warrantee, so this is not something to be concerned about.

Customer service will sometimes need to obtain the serial number of a product, but in that case they will provide instructions you can follow to determine that information. In case you are just curious, see this.

I received a more detailed report from another user and investigated. I was able to confirm there is a problem with the contact form I mentioned in my previous reply. I have notified the responsible team at Arduino of the problem.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I'll post an update here if I receive any news on the subject.

Thank you very much @ptillisch !


Form still does not work.
If you need help let me know :slight_smile: I can fix it.

As an alternative to using the contact form, you can send an email to support@arduino.cc.