Water Sensor Project

Hi, I am doing a project that requires the usage of water sensors. I want to connect two water sensors to one arduino uno board and connect one servo motor to the arduino uno. Is it possible to do this? Also, if it is, please attach a diagram. I am a newbie.

spencerkim:
Hi, I am doing a project that requires the usage of water sensors. I want to connect two water sensors to one arduino uno board and connect one servo motor to the arduino uno. Is it possible to do this? Also, if it is, please attach a diagram. I am a newbie.

Yes it is possible. How depends on what sensors you have and how you want them to work and what you want them to do.

We don’t just create free projects for people. This is a great place to get help with stuff that you are doing, but it isn’t a substitute for learning to code.

I am trying to use two water sensors and connect a servo motor so that when water touches the sensor, the servo motor spins no matter what sensor it is. Can you help me?

spencerkim:

Your first sentence says it's YOUR project. The last sentence says you want someone else to do it for you.

Is this for school or what?

Paul

spencerkim:
I am trying to use two water sensors and connect a servo motor so that when water touches the sensor, the servo motor spins no matter what sensor it is. Can you help me?

This might get you started.

The only comment I can make about it though is, as far as I can see, the signal is not actually analog as it switches almost instantly between a high and low level.
Won't affect how it works in this instance though.

spencerkim:

No one’s gonna provide you the ready made project, you have to work on your own and then when you got into issues you should ask here.

Take it step by step, first try the servo code from examples and make it rotate in both directions and then interface your sensors with Arduino UNO and finally combine both codes.

Servos - of the "hobby" type - generally do not spin. What is it you actually want to do?

This topic has been merged into Connecting sensors.

spencerkim:
Is it possible to do this? Also, if it is, please attach a diagram.

it is possible.

here is a diagram.

feel free to add other bits and change that sensor for one that you would need to use for your project.

spencerkim:

the best way to get started is to google for sensors with the word arduino
water sensors arduino
then find the type that will work for the things you want to measure.
to select a motor, any motor, you first need to know the power of the thing you want to move, then select a motor that has more power.
we typically suggest that you get one sensor, make it work.
get one motor, make it work
then make them work together.
then add the second sensor.
take one step at a time.