FX Soundboard not playing

Hello,
I am trying to use FX soundboard from adafruit with arduino pro mini.
I uploaded my code to the micro controller to play audio using the soundboard using trigger and serial commands but it wouldn’t play anything either way.
So, I first checked the FX soundboard without the micro controller .
I used benchtop power supply and gave it 3.3 V . The green light on the FX Soundboard glows. I have the T01.wav file from the demo tracks folder on the adafruit website on the soundboard.
The trigger pin 1 on the FX Soundboard is connected to ground for the audio to play.
Yet, it doesn’t play anything.
Is the board at fault or am I doing something wrong.

I do not see a file named T01.wav in the Adafruit audio samples zip file. If you created the file, make sure it is named T01.wav, not TO1.wav.

If all else fails, try the Adafruit forums.

I have the file T01RAND3 on the FX board

Then rename it properly.

Rename it ?
It’s the file on the adafruit demo tracks examples. I copied the file on to the soundboard !

Rename it ?

Yes it is a file, rename it to what the software is expecting.

I have the file named correctly on the soundboard.
It is named "T01RAND3.wav" on the soundboard!

So how do you square these two statements?

I have the T01.wav file from the demo tracks folder on the adafruit website on the soundboard.

I have the file named correctly on the soundboard.
It is named "T01RAND3.wav"

Sorry for the confusion!

I meant to say I copied the T01RAND3.wav from the adafruit examples and copied it on the soundboard exactly as it is.

And is that what the sound board is expecting to see?
This link would suggest to me it is not Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board - WAV/OGG Trigger with 2MB Flash : ID 2133 : $19.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

And is that what the sound board is expecting to see?

I tried saving the file as "T01.WAV" as well as "T01RAND3.WAV"
Both did not work!
I even tried with other files "T07.WAV" and "T08.WAV"
Are they not supposed to be saved like the above?

I tried saving the file as "T01.WAV" as well as "T01RAND3.WAV"
Both did not work!

Well we know why the latter did not work, so all we have to do is workout why the former fails. Can you post a picture of the window showing the files in the SD card.
Also post a photograph of your wiring.

Attached is the wiring picture and the sile on soundboard!

A speaker with 2 white wires is connected to the soundboard and the soundboard is being powered by a powersupply.

IMG_0705.JPG

I am not sure you are getting this. The file is for playing when pin 7 is triggered but your wire is connected to pin 1. Where is this wire going?

Sorry,

That wiring was for when the track was "T01.WAV"