Mega2560 upload OK but Not execute any program!

Hello,
I am new in this forum,
My name is andre , soy ing. in microelectronic. Normally, i write prog. in ASM & C++
I am working with Linux (suse¦ Mandriva¦ Debian) & some time with MS_Window
I don't use Arduino board since long time. I don't have any problems with UNO.
But I am not able to use my new board MEGA. Just received this week. (4 pieces 2560 R1.)
No prob. for upload from SDK 1.01 via programmer external ( USB HK SDK 500-ISP Clone) direct to 2560-ISP. Newer use on-board programmer (usb-8u2).
But after nothing Works ?? (unlike UNO )
I have tested with linux , window, & SDK 1.01, 1.0, 0023 w. small prog.'s Like Blink-LED-on-off-Digital_13. Etc...
Power ON ; Led's OK ; Osc. 16Mhz OK ; Switch reset OK ; etc... but no run prog.!!! All Digital_pin's at 0 volt!!
I have downloaded the bootloader for mega2560 (SDK-1.01 /tools/burn-boot-loader) & at end the led Digital_13 flash & error (avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x1e000 0xff != 0x0d )
Why? Please HELP ME.! (I know my all 4 Arduino Board MEGA are KO !!)
Thanks.

When you burn the bootloader and get the verification error, did you try to upload a sketch anyways?

The Arduino Mega2560 bootloader through the Arduino IDE gives a verification error that does not affect the burnt bootloader. I have manually verified the .hex bootloader file with AVRDUDE and received no verification errors. Something else is confusing the Arduino IDE.

Also, remember that if you burn a sketch through the ICSP (500 ISP clone), the bootloader is overwritten and the Atmega8u2 will no longer be able to upload to the Atmega2560. To turn the Mega USB upload back on requires a bootloader on the Mega2560.

Thanks for answer.
After more investigation: my prob. is wrong flag setup.

The default defined in utility prog. in: AVR® Fuse Calculator – The Engbedded Blog is:
-U lfuse:w:0x42:m -U hfuse:w:0x99:m -U efuse:w:0xff:m (-U lock:w:0xff:m)

The fct. burn bootloader for mega2560 (in tools/burn_bootloader) change fuse as:
-Ulfuse:w:0xFF:m -Uhfuse:w:0xD8:m -Uefuse:w:0xFD:m -Ulock:w:0x3F:m
and upload stk500v2/stk500boot_v2_mega2560.hex with rewrite : -Ulock:w:0x0F:m

The end of file .hex for the bootloader for mega2560 is 0x59c0. In this case the read back error
is not possible at 0x1e000 because is outside of upload stk500boot_v2_mega2560.hex.!!!

Now I use fuse's like this: avrdude -v -patmega2560 -cusbasp -Pusb -U lfuse:w:0xc2:m -U hfuse:w:0x99:m -U efuse:w:0xff:m -U lock:w:0x3f:m

and all it's OK. : interrupt reset @ 0x000 & unlock for ISP & timing slower

andre