six servo robotic arm controlled by leap Motion sensor

hi, I am very happy to come across this forum, can you please help me... I am working on creating a six servo robotic arm controlled by the leap Motion sensor for my final year project. I am a total amateur to arduino and writing sketches, having problems in all areas including

1. interfacing the leap Motion sensor to my arduino uno.
  2. connecting the six servo motor to the servo shield.
  3. getting the right sketch to run the setup.
    powering the servo.
    thanks
  1. interfacing the leap Motion sensor to my arduino uno.

You haven't posted a link to the device, so don't expect much help with this step.

1. connecting the six servo motor to the servo shield.

You haven't posted a link to the servo shield, or explained why you need one, so don't expect much help with this step.

1. getting the right sketch to run the setup.

What are your requirements? You haven't said what you expect the robot arm to do, so don't expect much help with this step.

powering the servo.

A big battery.

#1. the device can be found at https://www.leapmotion.com/

#2. I am trying to assemble a robotic arm with 6dof, i am using the six of these Virtuabotix is under construction
I feel the uno will not be able to run all six servo hence the need for the servo shield.
#3. the basic requirement is for the robotic arm to mimic gestures by receiving inputs from the leap motion sensor.
so far i got the following resources from my research but can barely understand anything
GitHub - DecodedCo/leap-arduino: Getting leapmotion to talk to arduino
Interfacing Leap Motion with Arduino thanks to Node.js | /dev/xavier

thanks for the help I so much appreciate it.