4 DIFFERENT LOAD CELLS WITH 4 HX711 AND 4 SERVO

Hello. I need your help. I have an arduino uno board,4 x hx711 and 4 load cells... And I want to weigh with 4 scales each separately, and each scales to activate a servo. That is, the first scale when the weight is less than 53g (0-53g) the first servo make 180 degrees else 0 degrees. The second scale when weighing is from 53g to 63g make the second servo 180 degrees otherwise 0. The third when the weigh is 63g to 73g make a sevo 180 degrees and the fourth when the weigh is Greater than 73g servo make a 180 degrees.

I can do it? You can tell me the code???

nickpilot1:
I can do it?

Yes you can.

nickpilot1:
You can tell me the code???

No. That's not how this forum works. You do your best to write your code. When it doesn't work, post it and ask for help getting it to work the way you want. But you need show some effort. It's possible someone else has done something similar and they may share their code. Or point you to one to get you started. But it's unlikely anyone will "tell you the code".

(deleted)

Why do you need 4 scales? At the first scale, you KNOW how much the undefined thing weighs. It is not necessary to weigh it again and again and again.

I WANT TO CREATE ABOUT THIS

This requires 4 different weighing scales.....

nickpilot1:
I WANT TO CREATE ABOUT THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUJE1dMNC-M&list=FLAK5JM4t49XlUzAsXmdFnNg

This requires 4 different weighing scales.....

No, it doesn't. The weight of the egg does NOT change. If the egg is weighed, and determined to be weigh 58 grams, the first servo does not shove it off into the "underweight" bin. At the second stage, it is NOT necessary to weigh the egg again. Its weight has not changed. The Arduino will know that the weight is between 53 and 63 grams, so the stage two servo will move to put the egg into the "small" bin.

If the egg weighed 68 grams, the second stage servo wouldn't try to collect the egg, but the third stage servo would.