4 wire flowmeter siemen mag6000

Hi,
How to join arduino analog pin to flowmeter of 4 loop wire system with ampere of 4-20 output

Try searching on Arduino CurrentLoop 4-20mA interface :
for example : Arduino Forum

Simplest way is a resistor 200 Ohms , and a protection diode because currentloop devices 'run' on higher voltages that can damage your arduino.
20mA gives your 4 volts , Digital value read by arduino = Current * (1024/5) * 200 (currents in Amps)

astrofrostbyte:

I tried the connection like 2 wire ...but my reading is low about 1.9v when 12miliamp with 240ohm ....the manual say ...transmitter power, should I connect the positive to 5v pin on arduino and the negative to analog pin?

kmkn:

astrofrostbyte:

I tried the connection like 2 wire ...but my reading is low about 1.9v when 12miliamp with 240ohm ....the manual say ...transmitter power, should I connect the positive to 5v pin on arduino and the negative to analog pin?

No that doesn't sound correct way to power the '4-wire transmitter'. A link to a manual or datasheet is required to properly determine how to power and wire up the measurement loop.

Lefty

retrolefty:
No that doesn't sound correct way to power the '4-wire transmitter'. A link to a manual or datasheet is required to properly determine how to power and wire up the measurement loop.

Lefty

on page 4 ...thanks

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:A5NjqBB3GVoJ:www.lesman.com/unleashd/catalog/transmit/Siemens-SITRANS-FM-Magflo/sitransfm_mag50006000_manED5.pdf+&hl=en&gl=my&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiYUS5OyDIlSEf4s6WfpcMTYDRfihDC5FngAWSDoqo74LnMYtzN9hYqAW0YYpMPnefIaYVQwPK8Z6kxnUDxDpDF4-vScpMuWAHFATTuBnOdCMNTpN5aPXYBrpnpwn2sM4MKdXby&sig=AHIEtbTf0aZM2ip8j6g3PMfq2XI5hciPuw