I'm starting working with Arduino UNO and LCD screens. I bought the uLCD-144-G2 but I can't show info in the screen. I think the connection is right but I'm not sure. The connection is the following:
- +5V of LCD is connected with +5V of Arduino
- GND of LCD is connected with GND of Arduino
- RESET of LCD is connected with the digital pin 8 of the Arduino (for example)
- RX of LCD is connected with the TX of Arduino
- TX of LCD is not connected
For example, I would like to show "HELLO" in the screen but I can't it. Could you help me about the code and if the connection is right, please?
Thanks in advance.