80mm Thermal Printing image with uno *SOLVED*

Hi

i use uno to print images with thermal printer following the Adafruit tutorial in standard 55mm (2.25") thermal printer.
I transform the BMP files with processing and bitmap converter file with no issues up to 384 dpi horizontal.
Now i upgrade the printer to 80mm wide paper.
the Adafruit example are printing o.k but the image are cropped if are wider to 384 dpi. The printer support about 570 dpi.
Probably i must change something to processing program or to Adafruit library but i dint know what.
any help will be welcome…

attached :
1 NewMachine (simple code to print image)
2 adalogo2.h (my converted image)
3 bitimageconverter (the program i use for the conversion)

the image is printed cropped like the paper is 50mm and not 80mm

–Edit–
i find solution for my problem. i change the library with this

now i can print wide images to 80mm paper,

Regards

ps
post trolling is indication of waste life

NewMachine.ino (625 Bytes)

adalogo2.h (14.7 KB)

bitmapImageConvert.pde (2.64 KB)

(deleted)

it is not my code and you can find many tutorials online to convert image BMP to binary.

http://en.radzio.dxp.pl/bitmap_converter/

i just keep my post simple.

bitmapImageConvert.pde (2.57 KB)

(deleted)

i expect help from someone who is familiar with this converter and library and maybe solve this problem in the past.

if you use your brain,you will be more polite in your posts.

makmar:
i expect help from someone who is familiar with this converter and library and maybe solve this problem in the past.

Sound of tumble weed rolling across the desert...........

Note, a good engineer does not have to have had experance with exactly what you are doing to help you. However, he does need to know what you have done. Looks like you are too lazy to be bothered explaining what you have done, and a good engineer will be able to spot that. So back to ....

Sound of tumble weed rolling across the desert...........

(deleted)