About hacking neuroskyeeg star wars force trainer toy

hello, i am begining my jurney on arduino with a fun EEG project, using star wars force trainer 2 toy. tho i seem to run into a few errors, problems where i thought you might be able to help. I can only get the data to show if i listen on 57600 serial, however the serial monitor still gives me errors such as ERROR: checksum and ERROR: packet too long 133. This is the code:

// Arduino Brain Library - Brain Serial Test

// Description: Grabs brain data from the serial RX pin and sends CSV out over the TX pin (Half duplex.)
// More info: https://github.com/kitschpatrol/Arduino-Brain-Library
// Author: Eric Mika, 2010 revised in 2014

#include <Brain.h>

// Set up the brain parser, pass it the hardware serial object you want to listen on.
Brain brain(Serial);

void setup() {
    // Start the hardware serial.
    Serial.begin(57600);
}

void loop() {
    // Expect packets about once per second.
    // The .readCSV() function returns a string (well, char*) listing the most recent brain data, in the following format:
    // "signal strength, attention, meditation, delta, theta, low alpha, high alpha, low beta, high beta, low gamma, high gamma"
    if (brain.update()) {
        Serial.println(brain.readErrors());
        Serial.println(brain.readCSV());
    }
}

Please follow the advice given in the link below when posting code, in particular the section entitled 'Posting code and common code problems'

Use code tags (the </> icon above the compose window) to make it easier to read and copy for examination

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.