Ambilight With Arduino

Hello, i did an Simple Ambilight Project for my PC, using one Arduino Nano, WS2812B led strip, jumpers and the prismatic software.

So, it's working right and the results was amazing playing games, watching movies...

But I play on my OLED TV also, using an HDMI 5m Cable, and I want to know if have any method that can I use to put ambilight on the TV to, connected to the PC, because with the already done devices sell on Ali Express for example they have big delay's, and picture quality limitations (high framerates, HDR)...

Im thinking if its possible to buy another arduino nano, and make them receive the data from PC remotely (wifi or Bluetooth) and give the information to the led strip that I will put on my tv...

Actually the project work with a external power supply to feed the LED strip, and the arduino only de DATA 6 pin connected to the data of Led Strip + USB Cable connecting arduino to PC...

Welcome

I made a WiFi ambilight using a NodeMCU ESP8266 and Synlight software

I didn't know about Prismatik, but apparently it can use WiFi as well ( GitHub - psieg/Lightpack: Lightpack and Prismatik open repository )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.