Android - Arduino project

Hello, i'm Tzury from Romania and i'm happy to see a beautiful community here for Arduino.

I'm new here and i need some guidence, because i'm a noob, i'm programming for 3-4 weeks, C, C++, JAVA, Android. I'm trying to make my theses with an Arduino controller with bluetooth: Componente electronice pentru pasionatii de mecatronica si imprimare 3D - hobbymarket.ro

and some sensors of distance and temperature.

I made all the things like reading sensors, Leds, buttons, but my problem is with the bluetooth adapter, because i don't know how to program it, because is incorporated and second the Android application in java( it needs to be in java, because my theses needs to use java), i don't know how to make it work, i tried a lot of things but no success.

Can someone help me with some guidence how to make the communication between this 2, i found a lot of tutorials, read a lot of sites, but my head is dizzy, i just need some professional information.

Thanks in advance and you all are awesome >:D<

Did you read all this info: http://imall.iteadstudio.com/im120411006.html

Does it require to install itead software to develop a sketch ? or do you use the Arduino software ?

Thanks Erdin for your response.

I try with Adruino software, using a button or opening a Led it was easy, i didn't had any problem.

But i can't make the magic of connecting the bluetooth with the computer and then making the android app....

ColsaX:
But i can't make the magic of connecting the bluetooth with the computer and then making the android app....

By far the biggest problem with making the bluetooth magic is knowing how much you need to know, which is very little.

Your bluetooth device appears to be a standard HC-05, and I guess there is no problem connecting it, and no chance of connecting it the wrong way round.

If you can send something to be displayed on the serial monitor on the PC, you know all you need to know about programming the Arduino, i.e. it is the same, and everything else you need to know is at the Android end.

With your Arduino running you will probably have a LED on the bluetooth flashing at about 2Hz. When in use, the LED is steady.

You need to establish the pairing in the Android. The name might be quite cryptic, like COMxx.

I find BlueTerm fine for communication. There are a number of other freebies. You can have the USB cable connected to the PC and see what is going on on the serial monitor as you check the Android.

NOTE: the pairing is done in the Android settings. The connection is done in BlueTerm You need both!