Any suggestion on a good short range transceivers to work on arduino? Urgent

Hello ppl I need suggestion on a good short range transceivers to work on arduino Uno capable to transmitting baby voice. Bandwidth of between 300-450 MHz. I want a bare transceiver, since my intention is to learn coding algorithm and protocols.

Thanks

Bandwidth of 300--450MHz? You don't know what bandwidth means! Audio usually uses 2.7kHz to 20kHz bandwidth. I presume you want a carrier frequency from 300 to 450MHz? You perhaps want to use an FM sender?

Can you tell us a little more of your requirements, you seem to want to relay audio, one direction or two? (and if so do you want simultaneous communication?) Bidirectional audio would be v. tricky

On LTEa we are currently aggregating carriers on 100MHz bandwidth. I think egos is a bit overkill for your app. You refer to carrier frequency, right?

Yup I want a FM sender. Just one direction only. I just want to send baby voice thats all. Ya, that is carrier frequency.

Yup I want a FM sender. Just one direction only. I just want to send baby voice thats all. Ya, that is carrier frequency.

Try Google shopping for baby monitor, wireless microphone, FM transmitter, or "Mr. microphone".